Welsh Language Standards have been introduced to ensure individuals can access services in Welsh when they get in touch with certain bodies in Wales.
At National Theatre Wales (NTW), we are committed to achieving those standards. Our Welsh heritage and language is important to us and it is what makes us unique.
We will make sure Welsh is not treated less favourably than English, when we:
- Write letters or emails
- Receive phone calls on our main phone number
- Organise meetings and events
- Promote our work in print or on-line
- Use social media from the NTW main account
- Issue any public documents
- Provide a bilingual reception service during our productions
You can get in touch with us in Welsh or English:
On the phone: 029 2035 3070
By letter: National Theatre Wales, 30 Castle Arcade, Cardiff, CF10 1BW
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our Welsh language service provision you can give us feedback by emailing email@example.com
We will promote our Welsh language services and opportunities to use Welsh with NTW.