Throughout our time in Pembrokeshire we’ve been working with the excellent people at Get the Boys a Lift, based in Haverfordwest, who work extremely hard to improve mental health in their own communities. They’ve thrown themselves in to Go Tell The Bees, culminating in some of them appearing in the film, and we wanted to give something back, so we’re running a competition.
We want you to create a design, inspired by our seven Simple Acts. Your design can be based on one or any number of the Simple Acts, the choice is yours. The winning design will be printed on a limited run of hoodies which will be sold with all profits going to Get the Boys a Lift so that they can continue to provide an excellent counselling service. And you’ll get one to keep, of course!
To help get you inspired, watch this short video from local artist Jack Merrony of Old Elton’s Embroidery and Print. Keep an eye on our social channels for more inspiration over the coming months.
How to enter
- Your design can be hand drawn or created digitally
- Digital designs need to be drawn at A3 size and file types .psd/ .ai/ .png/ .pdf/ .eps
- Hand-drawn designs must be 20cm x 20cm or larger
- Hand-drawn designs can either be scanned at a minimum of 300 dpi or a high resolution photograph in bright, natural light.
- Your design can be one or many colours
- Your design must be bold and eye catching
Once you’ve created your design, click here to upload it.
Closing date: Friday 17 September