We know that having access to a paid for Zoom account is a luxury that not everyone can afford. For this reason, we want to make our account available for people to borrow, much as we would a rehearsal room (if we had one!).
- Read throughs
Please don’t use the Zoom account for public performances. Any audiences for readings or workshops should be invite only.
The account is a Business account, which means you can:
- Have meetings with three or more people without a time limit
- Record your meetings to the cloud (though once your time using the account is over, we will ask that you download these to your own machine).
- Use more of Zoom’s functions, such as simultaneous translation.
This account is for meetings only, not for webinars.
We are able to give you a quick crash course if you are unfamiliar with Zoom, but we do not have capacity to provide ongoing technical assistance.
- Use of the account is on a first come, first served basis.
- The account can be booked for half day, full days or weeks. To maximise access, we are unlikely to agree usage for more than a week, but please contact us if you have a specific request as we may be able to help.
- Please do not post the meeting links or passwords publicly.
- All meetings that you run on the account must be password protected.
- Please do not use the room for working with people under the age of 16, as per Zoom’s terms of service.
- If you are working with people aged 16 and 17, it is solely your responsibility to have an appropriate safeguarding policy in place.
To book the account, please email Bethan, Production Coordinator, email@example.com. Bethan works Monday – Friday, normally 10am – 6pm. Please try to email at least 48hrs before you would like to use the account.